43RD ANNUAL KENT PUMPKIN RUN
Sunday October 27, 2019
Join the 43rd running of the Kent Pumpkin Run where the #1 Fall Foliage town in New England will be the spot for dazzling scenery, homemade pumpkin soup and costumes galore. The Pumpkin Run kicks off with a Kids Fun Run at 11:15 AM followed by the five mile race/walk at Noon. In the Halloween spirit, many prizes are awarded for costumes as well as finishing times. For more details head to https://www.kentct.com/kent-pumpkin-run
Pilobolus Five Senses Festival
Join us festival mornings for a fun circuit workout! Be sure to check out the website for full schedule of events.
Hopkins Vineyard Triathlon
Unique and beautiful setting at Hopkins Vineyard in the picturesque Northwest corner of Connecticut. Swim and bike around celebrated Lake Waramaug. Space is limited so don’t hesitate to secure your spot in what has been described by participants as the “most elegant triathlon in the Northeast”!
Saturday July 21, 2019. Course and event info here:
Stephen Reich 5K Freedom Run
The 5K run/walk race for Washington Residents and their guests begins at the horse ring in Steep Rock. There will be two water stations. Trophies will be awarded.
Thursday July 4. Same day registration begins at 8:30 am.
Race starts at 9:00 am.
Major Stephen C. Reich (May 22, 1971 – June 28, 2005) was an American soldier and Minor League Baseball player who was killed in action while on a rescue mission in Afghanistan at age 34.
- 7 mile race June 9th Litchfield town center
- ALWAYS the second Sunday in June; race starts promptly at 1:00 p.m.
- Kid’s Races : 200 yard dash kids ages 5-7, 2.3 mile race kids age 9-13
- http://www.lhrr.com/ for more info!
Washington Depot Community Block Party
- Friday, June 7, 4:30 to 9:30
- Block Party Area stretches from Byrd + B/Titus
- Entertainment: Live music from The Wool Hats at 6:00
- Outdoor movie (Casa Blanca) at 8:30
- Kids fun: face-painting, art, yoga and a treasure hunt.
Flanders 5K 2019
- head to http://flandersnaturecenter.org/5k/ for more info!